Friday, September 27, 2013

Giving Thanks For Mat Stacks

Matting photos: patterned paper or solid cardstock; what about a decorative frame? I like to make sure the mat coordinates with the page in shapes and styles, colors and patterns, but I'm always looking for a shortcut. That's why I love Mat Stacks. 

Mat Stacks are just that: A stack of paper cut in the perfect mat for a 4 x 6 photo (4.5 x 6.5). They come in some great designs, colors, styles, and themes. Using a Mat Stack is a snap for creating photo frames, if you are using any size of frame that doesn't exceed 4 x 6. I love to make squares, so this is perfect for squares as large as 3.75 x 3.75.


I had a blast using mat stacks to create this fall themed, Giving Thanks, layout. I used DCWV Linen Closet Mat Stack.


Background Paper: DCWV, The Old World Stack (I think.)
Giving Thanks title: Cricut, Create a Critter 2
Scarecrow: Cricut, Celebrate with a Flourish
Flowers: Cricut, Kate's ABCs
Wheat stacks: Cricut, Thanksgiving
Mat Stacks: DCWV Linen Closet (2 styles)
Journaling Label: Recollections Fall Labels
Word Stickers: K & Company, Life's Journey
Other stickers: Unknown 

I added glitter to the center of the flowers just for an extra touch!

Do you have Mat Stacks? Get a pack today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..