Thursday, October 3, 2013

Black, White & Blue Challenge

This afternoon I thought I would clean up my craft room, but, then, I saw that the 365 Card Challenge announced their challenge for the day: use black, white, and blue. That seemed fun, so I left the mess alone and started to look for inspiration. I found this patterned paper in a Colorbok paper pack. I loved the swirl in the paper and the pops of glitter. But then, I didn't have a clue of where to go. Everything I thought of had additional colors, and I wanted to stick close to the challenge. I find when that happens, I just need to walk away for a few minutes. When I came back, I knew I wanted to layer a frame and shadow with a layered sentiment in the center. In the close up photo, you can see the bling on the sentiment, and the glitter in the paper. 







1 comment:

  1. AWesome take on the challenge, Faith! Love this CAS piece of work!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..