Thursday, June 19, 2014

Challenge #12: Add Texture

Challenge #12: Add Texture

Create a new paper craft project that showcases how you add texture, 
and tell us about it in your blog post. 

FIRST: Winners of Challenge #11: Die Cuts
We have a Top 5, a DT Winner, and a Random Winner
Claim your badges by emailing scrapbookerphd@gmail.com

Top 5: 
Nadja Robbins
J. Atterbury Creations
Darlene Paulick
Graciellie
Suzie

WINNER
Darlene Paulick


Random Winner
Pippa





Codes: M, 3E, C10

Challenge ends July 14th.

Sponsor:
We've been waiting patiently for this sponsor, and now, it's time. Our sponsor is the ever-popular, Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick. Carri~abusybee is best known and loved for her Skittles. The winner of our challenge will receive three randomly selected skittle colors. Each bag will contain 25 skittles. That's a total of 75 skittles!! Check out her blog for more information.... and buy some skittles while you are there!





To claim your prize, email scrapbookerphd@gmail.com. 


Here is your Design Team inspiration:
















9 comments:

  1. Great DT inspiration I'm looking forward to entering. I just became your newest follower- Hope to see you over at my blog soon. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower of your blog. Found it thru Carri who I have followed for quite some time.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks so much for choosing my card among the Top 5 as well as the random Winner! I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait ... I think I read the write up wrong! Was my card chosen as the DT winner. WOW ... so excited and honored! I'm actually using this card for my great niece's wedding this weekend. Hope she likes it as much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your challenge thru Cari. Can't wait to enter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects by the design team! Thanks for having me as a guest designer! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thank you for choosing my card as part of your Top 5. Congrats to all the winners. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..