Thursday, March 13, 2014

Challenge #8 CASE yourself + die cut (W3)

Challenge #8: CASE Yourself + Die Cut (Show us your original project and your new project (and explain the CASE if isn't obvious) News: We've moved to a monthly format and increased the number of other challenges you can enter to 10. We are also increasing to a Top 5 for the winners list. More exciting changes coming soon. 

ENTER HERE

Codes: M, 3E, C10


Sponsor:

The winner will receive a custom  Kathy's Cozy handmade die cut machine cover. Do you have a Cricut? A Silhouette? Something else? Kathy has it. Don't have a die cut machine, she has so much more. This is a fantastic prize. You don't want to miss out. 


Also, a random winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Kathy's Cozy. Buy one for yourself or buy someone else a gift. 


Check out what you can win HERE & HERE

Kathy has a BLOG too. 




To claim your prize, email scrapbookerphd@gmail.com. 


For inspiration, meet our newest Design Team Member!!! Kelly Dawkins:


I am Kelly 26 years old (quickly approaching 27) and from England, I am married to my lovely supportive husband Alan and we will be celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary this year. I started cardmaking in 2006 just after purchasing my first house, for something little to do on a night, I certainly didn’t realise it was going to take over like it has. I started scrapbooking in 2009 and my first album was my wedding scrapbook. I love using all different kinds of techniques, but my favourite style I like to make is “cute” with soft pastel colours. I am so pleased Faith has invited me to join her Design Team and I look forward to seeing you in our future challenges.

Here is what Kelly did with this challenge:


Original Card: 


CASE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..