Monday, March 24, 2014

Celebtrate Art

Exploring Cricut is hosting their second challenge of the month. The challenge is to use 1 pattern + color. I'm so pleased to share my project with you today.



Crafters are truly artists. I find that we dabble in with many different styles and types and tools. When I found this Paper House, Artist paper stack, I fell in love. I wanted to push my own style with these patterns that are all about art, love, and imagination. For this card, I let the paper be the focal point of the card. I used a matching blue cardstock for the frame, and then used the same blue in a pearlescent style to punch the paint splotch for EK. Finally, I cut the sentiment from a scrap of pearlescent paper, so the sentiments would shine. The cut is from the Cricut cartridge, Quarter Note.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Faith and I love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever! GREAT background paper-love the pearlescent papers & sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Faith!! Love that bg paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..