Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmas Beauty



I am so thrilled to be presenting this card as part of the Design Team for Through The Purple Haze Challenges. Join us in the fun. The challenge this week is Anything Goes. Join us in the fun. Our sponsor this week is Whoopsidaisy Digis.
  

Sponsor


My project:

I adore this image from Whoopsidaisy. It's sweet and and versatile. She does remind me of Christmas, so I went with red, pink and green. The DP is from the Lost & Found Christmas by My Mind's Eye. The colors include shades of pink and red and gold. I used a dark green background, and added gold brads to the corners to accent the gold in the DP. I added dimensional stickers with the sentiments: joy, wish, and remember as they also reminded me of Christmas.





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, i love the simplicity of it and the colours...and choice of papers...very very nice indeed.

    fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith she is such a lovely darling...i love the pinks and she is do beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..