Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

With this card, I'm happy to become part of the Design Team at the Exploring Cricut Blog.

Didn't December just fly by? Did you run out of Christmas cards to send? I sure did. I'm making up for that mistake with some New Year cards.

My favorite go-to Cricut Cartridge for last minute holiday cards is Celebrate with Flourish. The New Year hat and clock are so versatile, so I used that image in the center of a diagonal of embellishments. At the top left is a Stampin' Up tag set and below to the right are three white brads.




3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Celebrate with Flourish is an awesome cartridge! Love the background, and the classic color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Faith!! Love these cuts. The clock is great, as is the hat. Love the bg, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images cut beautifully! The colors and patterns work great together.

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..