Monday, January 6, 2014

Always & Forever (Blog Crawl)

I can't believe it. My very first project as a member of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Design Team, and what a great way to start, with a blog crawl.

I have had the Love Struck Cricut Cartridge for years, and for some crazy reason, I have never used it. Can you believe that? A cricut cartridge just hanging around. So sad.

I finally decided that it was time.

This gorgeous heart image shouted at me, but I chose not to do all the layers because I wanted it to really stand out in black. I paired this cut with patterned papers from Colorbok, Fashionista. The ribbon has a lovely sparkle to it (from Fit to be Tied), and I finished the card with the sentiment from Inkadinkado, Wedding and Marriage set.

I can't wait to give this to my husband on Valentine's Day.



Are you following the blog crawl?
Don't get lost. Here is your next stop:

Heather Scrapping Runner Creations <http://scrappingrunnercreations.blogspot.com/

23 comments:

  1. Like the intricate pretty Valentine heart. Like the background paper with pearls. Wonderful Valentine card. Good idea to get one made ahead of time.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. The heart cut is very pretty.


    Vickie Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely & elegant card! Love all the elements of your card-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the team and with a fun card, love using carts that have been sitting and forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! LOVE your heart cut - I haven't even heard of the Love Struck cart...that's crazy too, huh? I am so happy that you are on the DT now - welcome, and I look forward to seeing your projects!!! Have a great week!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! The papers and image you chose make it so elegant, I am sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the DT. Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card for your first DT challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card...nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant card! Love the black heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is lovely. Love that heart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly beautiful ! I love the heart !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That heart is so cute. I recently got this cartridge in the digital version, now just need to go to CCR and do something with it. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Faith!
    TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so pretty and elegant!I know your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! A sweet card and it's so romantic with the pearls and rose petals.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a pretty card! I just love that heart image!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the DT! Looking forward to working with you :) What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Welcome to the FCCB DT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. GORGEOUS card! Super pretty heart:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..