Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mistletoe Kiss

First, I have to brag on my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  My stamping has come so far with the aide of these markers. I love the fine details and wide choices of color that I can use to make my stamping so vibrant. I took advantage of my markers on my Mistletoe Kisses card.


When coloring this stamp, I really wanted her hair to be glittery, so I used a silver glitter marker (not Spectrum). I chalked all of her skin in a light pink. For her coat, I used a combination of blue Spectrum colors. Jewels in the corners really added to the sparkle.

Challenges Entered:
Through the Purple Haze: Winter with Delicious Doodles Digi Stamps.
ABC Christmas: Winter Wishes.
C...is for Challenge: Winter is Coming.
Creative Creations Challenge: Winter is Coming.
Paper Playtime: Sparkle.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, love the detail and touch of bling. So glad you joined us for our Winter Wonderland Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and image,dellicious doodle sis one of my fav artists, Thank you for joining in Creative Creations Challenge & good luck DT Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Fabulous card. Great colors. Thanks for joining us at c... is for challenge and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card and I love this image. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is pretty. Love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..