Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Meant to Bee!

For ScrapbookerPhD's 2nd Challenge, Anything That Flies, I knew I wanted to use "bees" to highlight our prize. Bees can represent spring or sunshine or flowers. In my card, I used the sentiment, "We were meant to Bee!" from our sponsor, Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station.

To keep the bees as the focal point, I mounted a cluster of three bees on white flower embossed cardstock. The background is a double layer of orange and polkadots (in yellow, green, and blue). Finally, the sentiment stamp was adhered with light green glitter brads.

A great sketch from Clean & Simple helped guide my design.



Challenges:
Clean & Simple: Sketch.
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything with Wings.
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards: Little bugs & critters.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, love the ideas with the bees and the great sentiment, thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..