Monday, November 4, 2013

MACH

Let me tell you a little bit about this card. First, I used this great sketch from Sunday night's 365 Cards Challenge. But my inspiration came from the weekend competition at a canine agility. In agility, a dog and handler run an obstacle course of varying elements such as jumps, weaves, a dog walk, and more.  When you have a good run, you Q. Meaning, you qualify. My sentiment is actually the acronym, MACH, which stands for Master Agility Champion. This is the highest title you can earn in agility. I imagine my card as a congratulations card for someone who has earned their MACH.


2 comments:

  1. perfect card for your inspiration!!! :) So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card LOVE the fun colors!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..