Monday, October 7, 2013

Vintage

Going Vintage has been a challenge for me - that's odd since I love the supplies for a Vintage and a Victorian look. So today, I decided to dip into my Vintage stash (thanks Mom), and give it a whirl. I know that Sunday night's 356 Cards Challenge has a sketch to follow, so that would be the foundation of my card. Next, I used papers from the Heartwarming Vintage Collection (pastel), a Prima dimensional flower, and Crafty Secrets, Friendship and Flowers cardstock sentiments.





3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty :) So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card.... sooo glad you played along with 365 cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..