Thursday, October 23, 2014

You're Appreciated...

Hello Crafters!
Faith here from ScrapbookerPhD with some more inspiration for our Challenge #16. Get the details Here.

The challenge is to create something based on fall and use a die cut and a stamp.

For this card, I decided to check out the Make It Now projects on my new Cricut Explore. If you haven't purchased the Cricut Explore, you may want to put it on your holiday wish list. There are so many new and fabulous ways to be creative using your Explore, and here is just one example. 



Since the template was all ready for me for this card, all I had to do was pick colors and patterns, add my stamp and boom! Done. I chose a subtle pattern for the background (from my stash). I used CardzTV stamp set Many Thanks for the sentiment inside the card. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..